Friday, October 16, 2009

Dreams

I dream a lot...
When I sleep

Dreams are perfectible,
Things happen the way I want
At times I experience wonderland
Sometimes horrible scars,

Dreams take me high,
I can touch the sky
Even if I fall,
I know, I won't die

Reality is obnoxious
Reality is harsh,
Reality is dull
Reality is saddening

……………………

I dream a lot...
Even with my eyes open

New ambitions, new love, new life,
Born everyday,
All of them animated,
Just like a movie,
With "happy endings" always

Reality is tedious,
Reality is dicey
Reality is monotonous
Reality is truth.

…………............

I m not in love with reality anymore
It's fading...into the dark
Dreams are mine,
Dreams are deceiving,
Dreams are a tale full of interest
My eyes closed or open,
Dreams never let me down.

Although dreams are powerful
And the only reason I m alive
Still...
I just love the dish of life
With reality served hot,
And the gravy full of dreams on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed the hamster! Click and Go nuts!