Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Money Speaks


My name's on everybody’s lips,
I am the reason all are alive
I can buy you car, train or ships,
For me everyone strives

I am very powerful,
With me fame comes along
I make life beautiful,
To earn me people can do wrong

I can give you house or flat,
Or dresses you like
Anything for you like that,
And even your dream bike

For me people work day and night,
I m always busy
Sometimes they don’t use me right,
But definitely I make life easy'

I can end relations,
Or can create new ones
I m respected by all nations,
Because of me economy runs

But dare not love me much,
Because I tend to slip away
I don’t stay with people much,
So use me in a proper way

Everyone loves me more than anything,
But few people know the truth
I am another factor of destruction,
Sometimes I am reason for Ruth

I can make people jealous,
I m everyone's dream
In seconds I can make you famous,
For me people always scream

Ask a poor how necessary I am,
People die in my absence
You can't get bread forget 'bout jam,
I have a great importance

Earn me as much as you can,
I will make you greedy
I will turn you into a selfish man,
And soon you'll forget the needy

I can buy you every thing,
Expect things and not happiness
I can’t give you the “feeling”,
But can turn your life into a mess

I can either bless or ruin your life ,
It only depends how you use
I can take you to hell or to heaven,
It’s completely on what you choose

Life is beautiful with lovely days and nights ,
I m not here to spread gore
Don’t make me the reason for fights,
I m just here to decorate life more



1 comment:

Feed the hamster! Click and Go nuts!