Sunday, November 8, 2009

The VAGABOND


I am a vagabond
I enjoy going places...
To see hills, towns and pond,
And know life phases

After luring and travelling so much
I found something common in all
It's just like the feeling of touch
Or a girl’s love for doll

Everyone wants to be rich
No matter what path they follow
Although they know they can switch
Still no one cares and all emotions hollow

I love walking on long path
For it gives me time to think
Life’s not a difficult math
But everything we do are linked

I am a lonely wanderer
I notice no one is pure
Every person dies as a sufferer
Still no one searches the cure

The things we do, whatever we say
We can't escape our fate,
In the end we all have to pay
Life’s the path and not the gate

It can be a smooth or a bumpy ride
Don’t take life for a mission
It’s always you who decide
To take love or hatred as ammunition

I m a roamer, visiting lands
And pity seeing people leave it on cards
When they know the future is in their hands
Still why do they act retards

I don’t know what's real anymore
But being humane does not have range
Digging deep down into heart's core
I know every person can change

Life is not just to live fancy dreams
If you can't change now you can't change ever
And before you enter into the “world of dreadful screams”
Change, it's now or never.

3 comments:

  1. hey its gud yaar....u write so well

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant!
    esp these lines
    "I am a lonely wanderer
    I notice no one is pure
    Every person dies as a sufferer
    Still no one searches the cure"

    ReplyDelete

Feed the hamster! Click and Go nuts!